Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I'm baaaack ... and better

It’s been years since I left the blogosphere, and I must say in those years since college where blogging was like my Twitter obsession of today, I’ve grown up a lot.  I’ve changed jobs, made new friends, traveled here and there and had new, challenging experiences that have taught me about strength of character and the desire to succeed.  Needless to say, this will be a blog of random ramblings from my somewhat crazy life.  And I’m excited.  I hope you are, too.

I’ll use this as a place to express thoughts, share eCommerce and news information, and most importantly connect with others.  After all, that’s why we’re put on this Earth, isn’t it?  To build relationships, make a difference and enjoy the ride.

It’s a natural extension, for me, of my somewhat strong (I think) presence on social media sites Facebook and Twitter, so I’m excited to see where this new adventure leads.

If you have some down time, feel free to check out my tweets at @Mike_McGinley.  There, you’ll get a better feel for what you can expect from me on here.

Thanks for reading.  Many posts to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment