Saturday, July 28, 2012

What Are Those PPC Ads? Actually, What's PPC?

Often times, people get so engrossed in the industry in which they work, that when they speak and write they  mistakenly use industry jargon or talk too technically - causing the folks listening to get uber confused.  That's why the other day I decided to write a quick, short and sweet blog post called "10 Things I Never Knew Before I Did PPC."

See, I work in an industry where jargon is overwhelming, so the average person never really understands what I do when I tell them I'm a PPC Manager.  In writing the blog, I hoped to resonate with readers out there on a more humanized level.  I hoped to show them that they see my work (PPC or paid ads on Google, Yahoo and Bing) every single day, and many have no clue what it is.

Image Credit: ebusinnessadvisorygroup.com

In the ever-changing digital world, it's easy to bypass certain aspects of the Internet when web surfing.  Heck, I don't look at organic listings (the normal listings found in the middle of the search results page) nearly enough when I'm at work.

PPC, in short, is a quick way to get your name/brand/products/services out there to the masses, as long as you have the money to spend to pay for every click accrued.   And, it's what I choose to do for a living and actually love doing.

If you have a moment, check out my post on my company's blog and tell me whacha' think!  Thanks for reading.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hello,

    we provide affordable and result-oriented SEO services, please give a chance to serve you.


    Thanks
    Admin: E07.net

    ReplyDelete